Monday, July 5, 2010

We Went To Get A Dryer Vent Hose And...

We ended up at the thrift store down the street. We found a pretty nice reclining chair which Daniel was sure he could carry home. We then discovered it comes apart, and we could actually fit it in the car! This is what our car looked like with a full sized chair in the back:




We decided to go back inside to look at baby clothing, and got a little excited. At least Anya is going to look cute! And since our little lady is a bit unavailable to model for us, my belly and Daddy got suckered in to showing off her new clothes.







An explanation on this one: Daniel's hand is Anya's head, and his finger is Anya smiling since she has a cute hat.












This is what our new chair looks like now that it's all set up:


Oh, and Daniel's new tie matches the chair.


All in all, we spent about $20. We rock!

3 comments:

  1. I love finding a good deal! Way to go and be smart shoppers. And I'm glad Anya is smiling about her cute hat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you two are so cute and excited, and that makes me excited too! Good job on finding deals...I am so jealous about that chair. I was dumb and sold our nice rocker/recliner last year...and I am WISHING now that I hadn't! :) We are so excited to meet little Anya!
    PS this is Havelah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you guys sure do know how to shop for bargains! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete