Monday, July 26, 2010

Cinnamon Pancakes, Yard Sale Goodies

This post is going in a completely different direction than where I have been going lately. I just wanted to say that I had a craving for pancakes this morning, and put some cinnamon in the batter. In a nutshell, I make a delicious pancake.

Also, we found an ad on KSL for free baby clothes! This family who lives a few blocks away from us had a yard sale, and were giving away the leftover stuff. We scored BIG on baby clothes. (Anya will look like a boy sometimes, but she won't have much of a say in the matter.) Daniel also found the CUTEST stuffed bunnies! It's a plush Mommy bunny holding a baby bunny. We both squealed for the cuteness factor. (Note: by "squeal," I mean Daniel said, "Oh, how cute," in a very manly way.)

No comments:

Post a Comment