Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween and such


Before Halloween, we had a mini family reunion. Joseph, Ashley, and Shineah all came to my house for food and fun. Before Joseph and Ashley came, Daniel and Shineah had one of their extremely intense Boggle matches. (As always, Shineah blew Daniel and I out of the water. Daniel did really good for himself, and I was just happy to get a consecutive score of "1")



Then Halloween came! We went to a ward Halloween party together. Daniel threw his costume together from stuff he found in the house. The paint is suppossed to be temporary hair dye I got for either Halloween or a prank last year, he used a face mask to make his hair grey, and already had firefighter stuff. The sad thing is that there are a couple babies at church who LOVE him. (It's really funny. They get all excited and start laughing when they see him in Sacrament.) Anyway, when they saw him, they started screaming in absolute terror! My poor husband didn't get to play with his friends that night.




I was wearing spandexy pants, put shorts on over them, and Daniel gave me an old shirt which we cut up into a mask and cape. We tried putting an orange "S" for "Super Stephanie" on my shirt with crepe paper. Not the best plan. Even without my S, I thought I looked really cool until Buzz Lightyear showed up at the party. I was very showed up.



These are our good friends Kevin and Christy. They got married the day after us in the same temple, and were our next door neighbors for a while. They're just awesome.

7 comments:

  1. You guys are sure cool! It looks like you had a fun halloween! I'm so glad you blog, it's the best way for me to keep up with everyone! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I was a Vampire for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You guys had great costumes! I loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool costumes! That is cool that they were all homemade! It is also cool that Shineah got to go to your house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I was certain you guys would be vigilantes or something....I guess you kinda were, huh? Glad you had a fun Halloween party with your ward. How sad to hear the little kids disliked Daniel so much. Freaky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is hilarious--you guys look like you had a fun halloween! I am a little afraid of Daniel's costume, just like the kids at church...Good to see you guys and the fun you are having being married. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great costumes! I didn't personally plan ahead enough to get costumed up this year. But next year I will! I still need to blog about halloween...oh well...
    Looks like you had a fun night!

    ReplyDelete