Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Anya's Personality

We've noticed a few distinct things about our little girl so far, which include:

  1. Severe stubbornness. When she finds a comfortable place to be, there is NO moving her. Poking her, singing to her, talking to her, making loud noises to try to scare her, and pushing her feet away are all futile. Yesterday, I even tried getting up to go to the bathroom while she was in her comfy place, and she threw herself into the ab muscles I was using, causing me to fall back to where I was.
  2. Fascination with her feet and the things they touch. She seems to love squirming around and touching things with her cute little feet. Daddy's hands and arms are particular favorites
  3. A strong appriciation for spicy food. Since being pregnant, it doesn't really give me heartburn or indigestion. Once it hits Anya, she makes her happy movements. She is SO my father's grandchild.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun, all these little behaviors that she's already portraying!

    ReplyDelete