Wednesday, August 5, 2009

More Gold's Gym

Okay, to update on this fiasco, I finally ended up driving to the cooperate office, where they told me it would be impossible to cancel my current membership. As a consolation, they had me sign something that says I dont want to continue my membership after the contract is up. (Oh, and they normally charge $5 for it, but she said she wouldnt have me pay.) On top of that, they said my account was delinquant! Way to kill my credit without contacting me at all...I fixed that issue, so hopefully in 3 months Golds Gym will be a distant memory to my poor checking account.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you had a bad experience there! I was all happy because they let me put a freeze on my three year membership since I can work out because of my high risk condition. I'm sorry they weren't so nice to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a bummer! I'm sorry you have had stress with them...but since you are stuck with your membership, make the best of it! Go do everything you can before it ends...I want a membership somewhere!

    ReplyDelete