Saturday, September 24, 2011

Where's Jake?

There is a family that we are pretty good friends with. The husband's name is Jake, and he and his wife have a little girl the same age as our little girl.

We went to play with them last night, and since Jake works nights, he wasn't there. Anya kept asking me, "Wha Jay?" I didn't know what she was talking about, so I kept asking her to show me. She looked at a picture of Jake, pointed and excitedly said, "JAY!" She then looked at me and again asked, "Wha Jay?"

To which I responded, "Where's Jake?" She smiled and said, "JAY! Wha Jay!"

"Oh, sweetie, Jake's at work, but I am SO proud of you for using your words!"

We then went around their house together, looking for all of the pictures of Jake. Apparently her little friend's daddy is as important as her own daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment