Saturday, March 7, 2009

How We Sleep

I think today, I'll tell weird sleep stories.

Last night, we were both sound asleep, I was dreaming about work, and all of a sudden, my knee and hip totally locked up! It hurt like crazy! So I'm wimpering and groaning in pain, and Daniel wakes up in his half-awake daze, "What? What? Are you okay? Am I okay? What's going on?" while I'm in pain wondering why the phone number I was putting into the computer isn't going in. Also, I couldn't figure out why NuSkin turned off the lights in my building. I remember saying, "my hip hurts!" then it popped, stopped hurting, I said that my hip popped, and we both went back to sleep as if nothing had happened. Then I realized I wasn't at work.

Another night, Daniel was asleep, I came in to the room, he sat straight up looking confused, I asked him if he was okay, he said yes, sat there for a minute, then fell back on to his pillow.

Daniel came home from work one day to find me asleep on the couch. As he went into the kitchen, I started yelling at him for not setting up the ADR right! (The ADR is a weird program we have at work. It's convenient for everyone involved, but can be a total pain when it messes up.) Apparently I just talked to him about it and other nonsensical things for a while, got quiet, then woke up happy to see him.


We're weird when we sleep.

5 comments:

  1. What silly things we do in our sleep, huh? Every once in a while Matt will wake up flailing wildly claiming he's fighting a snake!
    ...But don't tell anyone...Matt's a fairly manly man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as for the need of "shh..."...yeah, I'm weird

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is pretty funny! Mindy likes to sleep talk a lot too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me up Steph! I can just picture it...you two are so fun, and we need to have a get-together soon! (Like before Adam's surgery...) So maybe before the end of the semester, if our fellows ever aren't too stressed! Love you!

    ReplyDelete